- Mobile Fees: BillGuard Goes Freemium with Integrated Credit Monitoring
- New $175 Million Investment Earns Credit Karma a $3.5 Billion Valuation
- Lake Trust Credit Union Launches Larky-powered Mobile Rewards App
Around the web
- The Financial Times looks at progress from robo-advisor services Nutmeg and Money on Toast.
- FCI Federal Credit Union deploys CruiseNet core processing system from Jack Henry’s Symitar division.
- UPS Capital, the financial services business division for United Parcel Service, to offer loans to its small business customers via Kabbage.
- LoanNow launches in Utah.
- Motif launches new website for improved user experience.
- Fortune Magazine and Great Place to Work name On Deck Capital 1 of 100 best places to work for millennials.
- CU Management features Onovative in a discussion on innovations in new member onboarding.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.