- Trends Rise to the Top at FinovateAsia.
- TransferWise Raises $280 Million in Series D.
- Check out a sneak peek of Chekk’s upcoming demo at FinovateAsia.
Around the web
- Bar Harbor Bank & Trust converts to Jack Henry Banking’s SilverLake system.
- Dime Community Bank ($6.44 billion in assets) to deploy real-time core banking platform and digital banking solutions from Fiserv.
- iSignthis wraps up $6.5 million private placement.
- BizEquity bolsters executive team, adding two new VPs in product management and engineering, Amir Tahvildaran and Eric May.
- Dwolla’s Access API helps mobile debt repayment and savings app Qoins grow margins by 10%.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.