- Ledger Partners with Intel to Boost Blockchain App Security.
- BioCatch to Power Behavioral Biometrics for Samsung SDS America.
- Clinc Teams with Enacomm to Bring AI Chatbots to Small Banks and Credit Unions.
- Finn.ai Powers Facebook Messenger’s First, Fully-Featured, AI-Powered, Virtual Banking Assistant.
Around the web
- PayPal launches PayPal for Marketplaces
- Forbes: Banks Wanted To Sink Kantox— Now They’re Vying For Its Technology
- Zumigo’s Zumigo Assure now prevents payment fraud even when card numbers are compromised.
- SecureKey collaborates with Intel to enable consumers to access its blockchain-based digital identity technology via traditional web browsers.
- Finicity launches online platform that allows lenders to order, manage and monitor digital verification reports.
- DAVO’s Sales Tax App, now available in the Square App Marketplace.
- D3 Banking partners with P2P payments network, Zelle.
- Behavioral biometric technology from BioCatch to be integrated into Samsung’s Nexsign platform.
- Top Image Systems introduces its eFLOW AP solution for SAP.
- Zafin offers its miRevenue platform as a cloud-based SaaS solution.
- Scalable Capital provides BlackRock employees with streamlined access to its investment management services.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.