- LearnVest Acquired by Northwestern Mutual for More Than $250 Million.
- Finovate Debuts: Bendigo and Adelaide’s Mobile Wallet Has a Charity Play.
- i-exceed’s Appzillion Brings Mobile App Dev Platform to Exim Bank.
- Handpoint’s EMV-Capable Mobile POS Comes to U.S. and Canada.
Around the Web:
- AirWatch TV interviewed EyeVerify executive VP for Global Sales and Marketing, Chris Barnett.
- FIS to provide fingerprint authentication to its Cardless Cash ATM application via Apple TouchID.
- Celent names Fidor Bank its “Model Bank of the Year.”
- American Banker highlights Mitek and Malauzai in a discussion on ID scanning and mobile account opening.
- AlleyWatch features Tradier as a disruptor in financial services.
- Financial News’ list of 40 leaders in fintech names multiple Finovate and FinDEVr alums.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.