- Intelligent Environments to Enable Online Banking with Emojis Instead of Passwords
Around the web
- KeyPoint Credit Union ($1 billion in assets) to deploy Architect Banking Solution from ACI Worldwide.
- Misys welcomes Simon Paris, president and chief sales officer.
- Wipro introduces its e-KYC solution based on its AI platform, Wipro HOLMES.
- The 42 looks at Lending Club and Zopa in its feature on why people “should embrace P2P lending.”
- EverSafe celebrates “World Elder Abuse Awareness Day” with its top tips to prevent elder financial exploitation.
- Business Insider previews the looming competition between Stripe and Klarna as the former enters the Nordic market.
- Pacific Life chooses GMC Inspire from GMC Software Technology to improve customer communication workflow.
- Slice API now available on Mashape.
- IR Magazine highlights StockViews in a column on how innovations in fintech impact investor relations.
- NerdWallet turns to Trulioo CEO Stepehn Afford on the topic of protecting small businesses from cyberthreats.
- Renaud Laplanche of Lending Club wins spot among Glassdoor’s Highest Rated Small Business CEOs for 2015.
- The Seattle Times profiles LendingRobot.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.