- HooYu Brings Identity Confirmation Technology to BCRemit.
- StreetShares Raises $10.3 Million for “Shark Tank Meets eBay” Approach to P2P Lending.
- Flywire Expands Operations in Japan, Forms Partnership with Volvo.
Around the web
- UPS Capital launches cross-border B2B payment service powered by Payoneer.
- Risk Ident opens new U.S. office at Cambridge Innovation Center, near Boston, Massachusetts.
- Venmo introduces QR code feature to help users find payee profiles faster.
- eMoney launches redesigned website with a new UX enhanced navigation and multimedia content.
- Digiliti Money (formerly Cachet Financial Solutions) appoints interim CEO.
- Qapital now offers checking account and debit card.
- BBVA joins Singapore-based trade finance platform Capital and Credit Risk Manager
- Al Masraf selects Temenos’ digital banking technology
- Kony announces V8 release of Kony AppPlatform to help developers design, develop and deliver omnichannel apps fast.
- Shoeboxed launches Fetch, a new expense system
- Trusona opens new office in Tokyo, Japan.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.