- SumUp Unveils New Financing of Undisclosed Amount
- FinDEVr 2015: First Round of Presenting Companies Revealed
- Ixaris Launches Initial Phase of Open Payment Ecosystem (OPE) Project
Around the web
- Prosper to charge fee for investors who bundle loans into bonds.
- Spreedly now supports third-party tokens.
- US Bank signs five-year renewal for Fiserv digital payment suite, including CheckFree RXP, Popmoney, and TransferNow solutions.
- LendingTree announces new CFO, COO, CTO, and CRO.
- PYMNTS.com interviews Jonathan Hancock, TSYS director of fraud-management solutions.
- Lending Robot launches new, default ‘fully automated’ mode, that allows users to set a risk profile on a slider bar.
- Lending Club partners with nonprofit Opportunity Fund to feed loans rejected by Lending Club.
- Backbase set to launch its first hackathon, 19/20 June 2015.
- EuroNews features Kabbage, Lending Club, and On Deck.
- Actiance launches Actiance Trusted Communities to enable companies to communicate with counterparts while meeting regulations.
- Blackhawk Network to acquire Achievers Corp.
- Global Debt Registry makes Account Extinguishment Reports (AERs) available free to consumers using its Debt Lookup service.
- Top Image Systems Achieves Certification with PaperStream IP Image Enhancement Solution.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.