- Bright Funds Closes Seed Round with $1.8 Million Investment
- Zooz Launches Insights to Give Merchants Actionable Intelligence on Customer Behavior
Around the web
- APCI Federal Credit Union to deploy core processing technology from Jack Henry & Associates’ Symitar division.
- EU Startups interviews Sebastian Diemer, Kreditech CEO.
- New COO David Obrand leads team of new executive hires at Radius.
- Shell Geismar Federal Credit Union chooses account processing platform from Fiserv.
- Mambu enhances platform to help smaller FIs manage the requirements of lending to SMEs.
- Techli St. Louis features Hip Pocket as 1 of 3 finalists for its most promising startups award.
- Glassdoor ranks Lending Club CEO Renaud Laplanche as one of the highest-rated CEOs for 2015.
- The Jakarta Post features TradeHero.
- Hedge funds can run but not hide from disruptors like HedgeCoVest and DarcMatter, according to Daily Fintech.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.