- Signicat Launches Mobile Authentication.
- 3 Steps to Take During the Countdown to GDPR and PSD2.
- Check out today’s FinDEVr APIntelligence
Around the web
- NuCypher earns finalist spot in BBVA Open Talent 2017. Join NuCypher at FinDEVr London, Jun 12 & 13.
- TSYS enables tokenization across its North American commercial card platforms.
- Catholic Vantage Financial ($98M) hires Insuritas to deploy and manage their insurance agency solution.
- AuthenticID enhances CatfishAIR Identity Platform to support real-time identity authorization for CNP transactions.
- Vera announces support for multi-factor authentication solutions from Duo Security, RSA SecureID, and fellow Finovate alum, Twilio.
- Amsterdam Trade Bank (ATB) to streamline banking, treasury, and finance operations in partnership with Misys.
- Cisco and IBM team up on security.
- Glenmede taps IHS Markit for data management.
- GMC Software launches Business Partner Track for Partner Advantage Program
- Expensify exceeds 35,000 global customers, adding Xero, HappyFresh, GoCardless, and Adroll as clients
- Jumio announces expansion into new Shoreditch U.K. headquarters.
- Steve Lewczyk joins Trizic as new Chief Revenue Officer.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.