- Vera Announces $15 Million Strategic Investment from Hasso Plattner.
- Digiliti Money Celebrates Rebrand by Ringing NASDAQ Closing Bell.
Around the web
- San Francisco Business Times names Blackhawk Network CEO and President, Talbott Roche, an Inspire Award recipient.
- Baker Hill NextGen to power business intelligence for iQ Credit Union.
- CrossFirst Bank to leverage nCino’s cloud banking technology.
- Geezeo launches digital reputation management solution.
- Kensho launches open source Python package aims to make app configuration easier.
- Empyr introduces CPR: Cost-Per-Revenue O2O Performance Marketing.
- Thomson Reuters and S&P Global enter strategic transcript data agreement.
- Overbond adds swap pricing calculator to its corporate bond intelligence suite.
- FinovateSpring Best of Show winner Neener Analytics earns finalist spot in Citi Tech for Integrity Challenge.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.