- Kabbage Expands to Australia in New, White-Label Collaboration with Kikka Capital.
- Advanced Merchant Payments Pulls in Undisclosed Amount of Funding.
- Ayasdi Raises $55 Million in Series C Funding.
Around the Web:
- Yodlee joins FinTech Sandbox as data partner.
- Acculynk unveils new mobile wallet authentication service for issuers and providers.
- TSYS CIO Ken Tye announces retirement.
- Innosect (formerly Innovation Café) acquires Clientific.
- 5+ Community FIs to launch Apple Watch offering powered by Malauzai. Come see its live demo at FinovateSpring in San Jose May 12-13.
- CardFlight Announces Availability of EMV-Ready Chip Card Readers for SwipeSimple Mobile Point-of-Sale Solution.
- Rajesh Bhat, Co-founder at Roostify, shares what he learned from Yodlee Interactive Incubator Boot Camp 1.
- Google Cloud Platform introduces Google Cloud Launcher, where you can launch open source packages configured by Bitnami or Google Click to Deploy.
- HelloWallet launches Emergency Savings Calculator.
- Orchard Platform and Kabbage Announce Partnership to Provide Investors’ Access to Karrot Consumer Loans.
- PayStand mobile iOS app now available to allow credit card, check and Bitcoin payments.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.