- Congratulations to The Favorites of FinDEVr 2017 New York.
- A Look at the Savings Tech Horizon: Goals-Based PFM with Meniga and Qapital.
Around the web
- PaySimple unveils new Service Point of Sale (sPOS) platform.
- NY State Department of Financial Services to allow Coinbase to offer Ethereum and Litecoin to customers in New York.
- Backbase to locate new R&D center in Cardiff, Wales.
- Revolut announces £4 million crowdfunding investment round and launch of subscription service.
- Scalable Capital founder and CEO Adam French earns spot on 2017 PAM Top 40 Under 40 roster.
- Innovate Finance names Nous Global Markets, Moxtra, and Qumram as finalists in its Pitch360 fintech startup competition.
- WePay customers can now use Apple Pay on the Web and Google’s Android Pay on the Web for increased revenue generation.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.