- Women on the Finovate Stage.
- Check out this week’s FinDEVr APIntelligence.
Around the web
- mBank partners with Cloudera to handle its big data processing.
- Careington Health Products leverages SmartCART platform from Insuritas to deploy advisor services and discount programs.
- BBVA Compass adds cash-back incentive to stimulate interest in mobile banking app.
- Fiserv launches Credit Sense, combining credit monitoring with digital banking.
- Kontomatik nominated at the Dutch FinTech Awards 2017.
- PayPal partners with Oro ecommerce platform.
- Arxan Application Protection named Best IoT product at the 2017 Cybersecurity Excellence Awards.
- Zopa wins Top Consumer Lending Platform at LendIt awards.
- Pindrop to mitigate call center fraud for Credit union service organization PSCU.
- Motif jumps on the robo advisor bandwagon.
- Tradeshift to acquire Capgemini’s IBX Business Network.
- Linqto and Western Independent Bankers Launch New Apps Store for Banks.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.