- Patch of Land Picks Matthew Zall for Chief Investment Product Officer.
- Dwolla Launches Same-Day Bank Transfers.
- Envestnet | Yodlee Launches Suite of Risk Reporting Tools.
Around the web
- UK food retailer, The Co-operative Group chooses ACI Worldwide to run wallet service.
- Palestine’s The National Bank deploys core banking technology from Temenos.
- Experian joins Marketplace Lending Association as an associate member.
- Maine Startups Insider features David Joseph, co-founder of Davo Technologies.
- Dallas News founder features Bruce Parker, founder and CEO of ModoPayments.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.