- MoneyHub: From Award-winning Startup to Enterprise-based Solution
Around the Web
- Lending Club highlighted in FT Journal feature on “trickle-down innovation” in fintech.
- Columbus Business First talks about Klarna CEO Brian Billingsley’s appearance on Jim Cramer’s Mad Money TV program.
- Inman features Silanis Technology in a column on the growing use of e-signatures in mortgage lending.
- Fort Community CU upgrades its Malauzai Software mobile SmartApp to support local rewards program.
- Cinfed Federal CU hires Insuritas to launch its turnkey insurance agency solution.
- FundAmerica launches its Invest Now button to provide compliant, friction-free capital-raising for crowdfunding platforms.
- QuantConnect to offer its algorithmic trading platform via Tradier’s API.
- Zooz and PayItSimple participate in Visa Europe Collab’s “100-Day Innovation Sprint.”
- RealEstateTechNews takes a look at Realty Mogul and the launch of its new commercial real estate lending division.
- Bank of the West redesigns, launches online banking service but on the Corillian Online platform from Fiserv.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.