Around the web
- Qumram wins “Most Innovative FinTech” at 4th Annual WealthBriefing Swiss Awards for 2017.
- Jack Henry presents newlly-resdesigned Banno website.
- Intuit deploys VersaPay ARC for its SME customers and accountant clients.
- ChartIQ to provide Fidessa with HTML5 charting options. See ChartIQ at FinDEVr New York next month.
- Temenos acquires long-time partner Rubik Financial for $50 million.
- Dwolla looks at how Bento used Access API for ACH-powered fund transfer to develop its platform.
- Clutch recognizes Softjourn as one of the top web and software developers in the Ukraine. Join Softjourn in New York next month for our developer’s conference, FinDEVr.
- PYMNTS.com features CSI globalVCard on the eve of its global expansion.
- Credit Karma unveils new free tax preparation service.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.