- Finovate Debuts: SayPay Combines Voice Recognition and Biometric Authentication
Around the web
- ColoradoBiz talks with Entrepreneur of the Year finalist: Krista Morgan, CEO and co-founder of P2Binvestor.
- TechCrunch column on bitcoin and the remittance market references Coinbase and TransferWise.
- PYMNTS.com highlights OnDeck, Lending Club, and Prosper in its look at the changing relationship between banks and alternative lenders.
- Business Insider: SocietyOne thinks Australia is big enough for a bunch of small players.
- TradeHero parent partners with the Singapore Exchange (SGX) to launch the SGX StockWhiz 2015 contest.
- Bitbond, Wealthfront, and TrueAccord listed among six rising fintech startups.
- Lendio-powered Staples business loans surpasses $1 million in funding for 43 SMBs across the U.S.
- Quisk short-listed for Red Herring’s Top 100 North America award.
- Fox Financial Planning Network picks Jemstep’s Advisor Pro as automated investment service platform for its AdvisorTouch Symphony program.
- The Hanover Insurance Group teams up with Identity Theft 911 to provide businesses with better defense against data breaches.
- FearlessMen.com reviews small business lender, EZBOB.
- etcAndroid spotlights Toshl Finance Budget and Expense app 1.7.21.
- FundSERV to integrate e-SignLive from Silanis into its eDOCS solution.
- Mitek to acquire IDchecker, a global identity verification solutions provider.
- Oink featured in USA Today’s list of five financial musts for college grads.
- Accredited Investor Markets interviews DarcMatter CEO Sang Lee.
- Kabbage partners with Sage payment solutions to launch Sage small business loan powered by Kabbage.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.