- “Finovate Debuts: BondIT Helps Relationship Managers Focus on the Relationship”
- “Finicity Scores $42 Million Series B in Round Led by Experian“
- “Credit Karma Launches Free Tax Filing Service”
Around the web
- Mambu expands to Singapore.
- Vasco to power multifactor authentication for BankMobile.
- Engadget interviews Bo Lu, CEO of FutureAdvisor.
- Micronotes launches Enterprise 4.0 platform that helps convert digital banking traffic into personal conversations and sales.
- FIS establishes partner network for early-stage fintech companies.
- Let’s Talk Payments interviews Stuart Lacey, Trunomi CEO and founder.
- Blackhawk Network to integrate gift cards, loyalty, and rewards into Apple Pay.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.