- “P2P Lender Zopa to Launch Challenger Bank”
- “Finovate/FinDEVr Alums Featured Among Monitise FINkit Platform Partners”
- “Veridium Brings Hand Recognition Authentication to Mobile-Only Dutch bank, bunq”
Around the web
- Co-founder of Markit, Rony Grushka, joins Algomi’s board of directors.
- FinDEVr alum Quovo launches its account-authentication API.
- Juvo teams up with Cable & Wireless to provide mobile credit services in the Caribbean.
- Mastercard partners with Ratnakar Bank to launch Masterpass QR in India.
- Thomson Reuters unveils its Thomson Reuters Pricing Service Evaluation Score (TRPS) to support pricing transparency.
- LendingTree acquires credit card comparison and education provider, CompareCards.
- Pirean wins security innovation of the year at the U.K.’s 2016 IT Industry Awards.
- SafetyPay to power payment solutions for Payzoff.
- NatWest deploys BioCatch behavioral biometrics technology.
- Boku provides direct carrier billing in Japan for Spotify.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.