- Bambu Wins Spot in Hong Kong SuperCharger FinTech Accelerator.
Around the web
- Lending Stream leverages Decision Management Suite from FICO to build new credit platform.
- EVRY wins six-year contract extension with Sparebank 1, an alliance of 16-strong Norwegian savings banks.
- SEB partners with Ripple to build blockchain-based real-time payments system.
- Wipro launches Open Banking API platform.
- Avant shutters ReadyForZero.
- Users can now send money via PayPal using Siri.
- Riyaz Ladiwala joins Heckyl as CEO for India operations.
- Guardian Analytics introduces Guardian Analytics Sentinel Treasury Management for fraud protection.
- Linkable Networks launches platform enhancements to enable retailers to verify purchases.
- Staples to leverage Tuition.io for student loan repayment benefit option.
- ProActive launches its 2.0 back end.
- How Filene and Larky’s Mobile Rewards Pilot Will Promote Stronger Member Loyalty.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.