- Check out this week’s FinDEVr APIntelligence.
- Akamai Acquires Soha Systems
- Payoneer Closes $180 Million Series E Round
- Finovate Alums Earn Spots in FinTech Forward 20 “Companies to Watch”
Around the web
- IBM announces $200 million investment in its Watson IoT business in Munich. See IBM at FinDEVr Silicon Valley, October 18 & 19.
- Novum Bank chooses Netverify from Jumio to speed client onboarding. Be sure to check out our recent interview with Jumio CEO Stephen Stuut.
- Thomson Reuters launches ONESOURCE InDirect Tax Development Partner Program.
- Top Image Systems wins $450,000 deal with U.S. government to deploy eFLOW.
- BankNXT interviews Dwolla’s Jordan Lampe about real-time ACH.
- PaySimple introduces an online store built specifically for service providers.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.