- CrowdFlower Brings AI to Business Processes via Partnership with Microsoft
- Fintech Trending: Bots Break Out, AI Gets Personal, and Blockchain Buys the Farm
- SocietyOne Strikes Up Partnership with Beyond Bank, Reeling in $1.5 Million
Around the web
- Payoneer to facilitate cross-border payments for e-commerce marketplace, Rakuten, in new partnership.
- eWise unveils its new financial transaction Categorization-as-a-Service (CaaS) API for FIs.
- Let’s Talk Payments interviews Swych CEO Deepak Jain. See video of Swych’s Best of Show winning performance at FinovateFall.
- Bank of America, Santander, and the Royal Bank of Canada to form global blockchain payments network with distributed ledger technology from Ripple.
- Azimo’s Facebook Messenger bot is now live.
- Project Juno highlights Featurespace in its European Machine Intelligence Landscape.
- Larky partners with Credit Union Association of the Dakotas (CUAD).
- Finextra: PayPal and Lenovo team on biometric authentication for laptops.
- EFMA.com interviews InSpirAVE founder, Om Kundu. See the video of InSpirAVE’s debut demonstration at FinovateFall from earlier this month.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.