- OurCrowd Pulls in $72 Million.
- Lleida.net Calls New Patent a Turning Point.
Around the web
- EVRY launches cloud services with global capacity and secure data storage in Norway.
- IBM to provide new real-time payments systems for The Clearing House.
- Prosper Marketplace reports its 2016 portfolio is on pace for its highest estimated return since 2013.
- Fiserv rings opening bell on Nasdaq to celebrate 30 years on the exchange.
- Chubb and Nationwide launch several core products on the Insuritas SmartCART platform.
- Lendio partners with Supplier Success to offer working capital to its clients.
- Oracle names SuiteBox among platform innovation winners.
- TIO Networks makes Canada’s 2016 PROFIT 500 list with five-year revenue growth of 125%.
- Guardian Analytics partners with The Pathfinder Group to streamline real-time wire-fraud prevention for wire-transfer system customers.
- BBC article names Featurespace one of the notable tech companies headquartered in the city.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.