- Ripple Raises $55 Million Series B; Announces New Bank Partners
- Hoyos Labs Rebrands as Veridium; Launches New Biometric Authentication Solution
Around the web
- Wipro establishes blockchain research center at its Begaluru campus.
- Sumitomo Mitsui Financial Group (SMFG) chooses biometric authentication from Finovate newcomer Daon. Video of Daon’s debut at FinovateFall will be available soon.
- CBIC to join SecureKey’s Concierge, an authentication service.
- Braintree SDK to help merchants in Europe accept UnionPay to better reach Chinese consumers.
- Fidor Bank teams up with GFT Technologies to build mobile banking app.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.