- You’re Coming to FinovateFall… See Who Else Will be There
- Boku Lands $13.75 Million in Venture Funding
Around the web
- Tradeshift, Taulia, and GoodData earn spots on Battery Ventures/Glassdoor’s “50 Highest Rated Private Cloud Companies to Work For” roster. See GoodData next week at FinovateFall in New York.
- Sesloc FCU picks Symitar Episys core system from Jack Henry & Associates for in-house processing.
- Q2 announces redesign of its corporate website.
- First Annapolis interviews Cardlytics CEO Scott Grimes, co-founder.
- NCR honored by 2016 Industrial Design Excellence Awards.
- NuData Security Included in Industry Analyst Reports by Gartner for Fraud Detection
- Top Image Systems names Brendan Reidy CEO.
- Worldpay renews Ingenico terminal contract.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.