- Get Your Kicks: DriveWealth Earns Investment from Route 66 Ventures. See DriveWealth make its Finovate debut at FinovateSpring 2015 next week in San Jose.
Around the web
- India’s Karnataka Bank deploys “e-lobby” services from FIS. See FIS in action at FinovateSpring 2015.
- Ayasdi earns spot on Computer Reseller News’ Big Data 100 for the third year in a row.
- WhatTheyThink interviews Didier Rouillard, VP of service provider business for GMC Software Technologies.
- Ventana Research highlights Nomis Solutions in report on price- and revenue-optimization software.
- KUBRA to integrate InComm’s Cashtie API into its services.
- Boku launches carrier billing technology on Google Play in Saudi Arabia.
- Re/code: FutureAdvisor Launches Free Service to Manage College Investments
- Killer Startups profiles oneID and its “internet without passwords.”
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.