- With Dashlane’s Spaces for Mobile, Passwords Connect the Professional and the Personal
- Peter Thiel Takes $3.5 Million Stake in Curated Investor Platform, nextmarkets GmbH
- A Look at the First Week of Nasdaq’s Fintech Index
Around the web
- Bill.com co-founder and CEO Andrew Housser weighs in on the relationship between new and traditional credit scoring.
- Dakota Plains Credit Union to deploy integrated technology suite from Fiserv.
- American Banker column on new core banking vendors features Corezoid.
- Deposit Accounts blog features Kasasa.
- Finextra: Q2 ready to support same-day ACH payments.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.