- SuiteBox Appoints Isaac Young as CTO
- MoneyHub Teams Up with Unbiased to Help People Manage their Finances
- Expensify Unveils ReceiptBurner and Price-to-Beat
- Finovate Debuts: Walletron Helps Brands Build a Presence in Digital Wallets
Around the web
- Concur to deploy SilverRail API to enable European travelers to search, plan, and schedule travel by rail.
- CSI globalVCard moves global partnership-operations team to Dallas; Nan Dawson promoted to SVP of partnership operations.
- Lending Club announces new Chief Capital Officer, Patrick Dunne.
- CoinTelegraph names Braintree, Chain, and Ripple as three companies that will shape the future of money.
- Markit Unveils Chartworks Suite
- Sberbank Capitalizes On Pokémon Go Marketing Opportunity
- Over the last year, 50 new customers added Guardian Analytics Wire to protect their customers from the Business Email Compromise scam.
- Simple celebrates its 7th anniversary, now with 300,000 customers and a little over 300 staff.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.