- Revolut Lands $8.7 Million, Launches Crowdfunding Campaign
- Spiff Raises $150,000; Adopts Tech Talent from Fink
Around the web
- Asset TV interviews CEO Tony Aguilar, founder, Student Loan Genius.
- Business Quarter profiles Ormsby Street MD, Martin Campbell.
- TechCityNews features Aire in an issue devoted to artificial intelligence.
- TickSmith upgrades its TickVault Platform with file inventory module.
- Bank Info Security interviews Fiserv anti-fraud specialist, Andrew Davies.
- CNBC column on financial fraud and retirees quotes Liz Loewy, general counsel for EverSafe.
- Bill.com launches Bookkeeping Accelerator Program.
- CNBC features Moven founder and CEO Brett King speaking about his newest book, “Augmented: Life in the Smart Lane.”
- Kasasa Named One of the Best Places to Work in Austin for a Second Consecutive Year.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.