- “Shoeboxed Partners with ScanSnap Cloud for Receipt Scanning”
- “Finovate Debuts: Race Data Helps Community Banks Turn Customer Data into Market Intelligence”
- “Opentech Teams Up with MasterCard, Swiss Bankers to Launch Card Management App”
- “HelloWallet Launches Savings and Debt Guidance Tool”
- “Kasasa Reaches One Millionth Account”
- Check out this week’s FinDEVr APIntelligence
Around the web
- Fiserv announces its new biometric authentication solution, Verifast: Palm Authentication.
- Markit to provide fixed income pricing data and liquidity metrics for the European Commission.
- INETCO to power real-time transaction monitoring for Turkey’s Central Processor for Bank Payment Cards, Bankalararasi Kart Merkezi (BKM).
- ThinkAdvisor looks at how Blackrock is taking on Schwab and Vanguard with FutureAdvisor.
- ebankIT expands its headquarters facilities in Porto to grow R&D team.
- Corezoid moves platform-as-a-service core banking engine to AWS.
- Blackhawk Network Appoints Sachin Dhawan as CTO and SVP.
- PCWorld votes Xero as its top-choice accounting software in 2016.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.