- “Actiance Brings on Naresh Bansal as New CFO”
- “Twilio Readies for $100 Million IPO”
- “PayNearMe Acquires Prism Money to Offer Bill Presentment for Enterprise Clients”
- “Featurespace Falls on a Fresh $9 Million in Funding”
- “OakNorth, ‘The First Cloud-Based Bank in the U.K.’ is Powered by Mambu”
Around the web
- Dataconomy interviews Georg Ludviksson, Meniga CEO and co-founder.
- The WSJ: “Lending Club Talking With Citigroup About Loan Purchases”
- Cachet Financial Solutions to power Mobile Deposit for LCNB National Bank.
- American Banker highlights Suresh Ramamurthi, chairman and CTO of CBW Bank.
- eToro appoints Joe Hall as its new managing director of business in the U.K.
- Let’s Talk Payments takes a look at the post-acquisition relationship between Envestnet and Yodlee.
- Ethoca teams up with the Online Payment Exchange (ONPEX) to stop ecommerce fraud using early warning alerts.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.