- “FinovateSpring 2016 in the Press“
- “Tagit Locks in More than $8 Million in New Funding”
- “Zenmonics and Geezeo Form Partnership“
- “Symbiont to Help Delaware Embrace the Blockchain”
Around the web
- “OutsideIQ Launches Real-Time Risk Monitoring Tool”
- Check Point launches free Security Checkups for Australian and New Zealand enterprises.
- Business Insider covers the birth of BlackRock’s FutureAdvisor.
- NuData Security more than doubles behavioral transaction volume in the past year, following rapid adoption of its NuDetect solution.
- Ayondo doubles Revenues in 2015 to £7.3 million.
- Jack Henry extends Banno platform to Windows 10.
- PYMNTS.com interviews SayPay CEO Steve Hoffman.
- Avalara discusses plans to use blockchain technology to track asset ownership.
- Matchi to host the Liberty Fintech Challenge 2016.
- CIO.com quotes Bazaarvoice CMO Sara Spivey on marketing to millennials with user-generated content.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.