- “Aire Receives Funding from Accion Venture Lab”
- “Refund.me Brings its Air Travel Compensation Service to Business”
- “Credit Sesame Launches SnapLoan, The Amazon One-Click for Consumer Loans”
- “Envestnet | Yodlee Unveils its Risk Insight API”
Around the web
- Global Debt Registry announces plans to bring loan-validation technology to marketplace lending industry.
- CryptoCoinNews takes a look at recent funding for Stratumn, a blockchain development platform.
- P2Binvestor teams up with independent adviser, MW Eaglewood Americas.
- Locavesting profiles StreetShares, which in mid-May will begin lending to small businesses.
- Crowdfund Insider interviews Cloud Lending CEO Snehal Fulzele.
- Cachet Financial and Ingo Money renew partnership.
- Ripple adds former HSBC payments executive and SWIFT board member, Marcus Treacher, as its new global head of strategic accounts.
- LendKey announces it has underwritten, originated, and deployed more than $1 billion in capital to borrowers.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.