- “Malauzai Launches New Version of Banking Software”
Around the web
- Aurionpro integrates ValidSoft voice biometrics as an authentication layer.
- Arroweye Solutions to provide digital on-demand prepaid cards for Marqeta.
- Blackhawk Network acquires Extrameasures, a prepaid consumer promotions and incentives company.
- PayPal’s Braintree Authorization launches to bring its payments platform to more merchants, service providers.
- The Financial Brand looks at the breakdown of Simple’s customer numbers.
- Avoka and eSignLive partner to enable 100% digital customer acquisition.
- Wealthfront 3.0 features a new dashboard; software and API integrations with Coinbase, Venmo, and Lending Club.
- Texas Dow Employees CU, Thrivent FCU, and Neighbors FCU go live with core processing platform from Fiserv.
- FIS gains accreditation to provide access to faster payments.
- Markit unveils new Common Reporting Standard (CRS) solution for tax residency identification and due diligence.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.