- “StreetShares Raises $4.5 Million in Series A Led by Fenway Summer Ventures”
- “CEO Interview: Aire.io’s Aneesh Varma”
- “In Good Company at FinDEVr New York 2016″
- “Financial Information Services Provider Markit Merges with IHS”
Around the web
- USAA to enable Coinbase accounts alongside USAA accounts and services in late March; mobile app upgrade.
- Temenos and TransUnion forge strategic partnership to bring CreditVision recovery model to credit unions and financial institutions.
- Let’s Talk Payments lists Akamai Technologies, SnoopWall, and Entrust in its roundup of the hottest mobile security companies.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.