- FinDEVr 2015 San Francisco: We’re Bringing Builders Back
- LendKey to Power Online Student Lending at Navy Federal Credit Union. See LendKey at FinovateSpring 2015 in San Jose in May
- Credit Karma Now Serves Americans with Thin Credit Files
Around the web
- D3 Banking taps Jeffrey Hale as chief business development officer.
- Business & Leadership features “Irish success story” Trustev and its CEO and co-founder, Pat Phelan.
- MarketWatch looks at Betterment, Blooom, FutureAdvisor, Motif Investing, and Wealthfront in its column on the “battle” between human and robo-advisers.
- Northwest Community Credit Union to deploy Portico from Fiserv.
- Wallaby Financial launches Wallaby for Apple Watch.
- TSYS enables full-service payment-processing for American Express OptBlue program.
- Bazaarvoice hires Sara Spivey as its new chief marketing officer.
- WSJ mentions StockTwits’ role in social media for investing.
- Fierce Finance IT: Tradier’s API platform sees explosion of firms looking to build robo-advisers.
- Linkable Networks launches Omnyverse affiliate network with digital offers, promotions and incentives.
- InComm enables Budget Mobile to offer Airfair Lifeline Reload services through 90,000 retail stores.
- StockTwits collaborates with Quantopian.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.