- “Expensify Leverages Uber Partnership to Create the Lazy Man’s Expense Report”
- “Finovate Debuts: Innofis Enhances the UX for Banks and Customers”
- “Prosper Appoints USAA Exec as New CFO”
- “PayStand to Power New Online Payments Service from ONE UP”
- Check out our latest round of FinDEVr New York Previews featuring:
Around the web
- Luxoft integrates P2P payment technology with connected, self-driving car.
- Thomson Reuters teams up with Hong Kong-based accelerator, SuperCharger.
- Misys unveils Standardized Approach for Counterparty Credit Risk (SA-CCR) module for FusionRisk.
- PYMNTS interviews Richard Stegall, CEO and Co-founder of Urban FT.
- NPR highlights Blooom for helping manage student-loan debt.
- The New York Times features Narrative Science in a look at artificial intelligence.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.