- “Hedgeable Helps Investors Add Venture Capital Exposure with New Fund”
- “Finovate Debuts: Ledger’s Blue Smartcard Mitigates Phishing & Malware Attacks”
Around the web
- Ripple reports that banks can save more than 40% on payments by using distributed ledger technology.
- PFM technology from Geezeo now available to customers of Access Softek, courtesy of new partnership.
- Concur Technologies teams up with CTI, a travel management specialist.
- Dashlane adds YubiKey support.
- Nerdwallet profiles robo-advisors Betterment and Wealthfront.
- ThetaRay launches its Detection Center, the “visual results module,” for its new UI.
- Britain’s Bank Leumi to deploy e-banking technology from Infosys Finacle.
- Cortera releases 10 new modeling-attribute families to help commercial lenders improve their risk and response analytics.
- Kasasa enhances online marketing platform FIRSTBranch to improve the UX by creating a website that drives traffic online and in-branch.
- The Australian Business Review features SocietyOne.
- The New York Times publishes extensive feature on Kensho.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.