- “Spreedly Secures $3 Million Financing Round”
- “Xendpay Brings its Money Transfer Service to Tanzania, Burkina Faso”
- “Cardlytics Takes Advantage of its Massive Amount of Customer Spend Data”
Around the web
- Encap Security unveils version 3.1 of its Smarter Authentication platform, including support for Android fingerprint API.
- Canada’s digital-first EQ Bank goes live with RetailSuite from Temenos.
- TSYS and Ethoca team up to fight CNP fraud with the TSYS Transaction Recovery Network.
- i-exceed technologies earns recognition in Gartner’s 2016 look at MADP vendors around the world. See i-exceed at FinDEVr 2016 in New York in March.
- WSJ builds article on Cardlytics data.
- Pymnts highlights cost savings from using the Ripple network.
- Payments Source features Linkable Networks.
- Signifyd extends integration with Shopify Plus.
- Moven partners with Freelancers Union.
- Check Point and IBM Security to share threat intelligence, announce product integrations.
- TIO Networks ranks 2nd in top 10 tech companies on the 2016 TSX Venture 50.
- Taulia launches global partner community, announces new partnerships.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.