- Check out this week’s “FinDEVr APIntelligence”
- “Loan Matchmaker Lendio Posts 2015 Growth Numbers”
- “Open API! Shamir Karkal to Head BBVA’s New Developer Platform”
Around the web
- eWise expands data aggregation network to include institutions in Singapore and Thailand.
- Peel Hunt Technology’s sector report highlights Featurespace.
- ThreatMetrix enters into agreement with FUJI SOFT to provide online fraud solutions to Japan.
- Lending Club opens to retail investors in Maryland and North Dakota, bringing its total to 45 states and Washington D.C.
- Striata makes its Secure Document Repository (SDR) available for general release.
- Spend Matters interviews Cedric Bru, Taulia CEO.
- Zooz taps former Worldpay executive Chester Ritchie as its new EVP of sales and development.
- Temenos announces plans for $500 million refinancing of its banking facilities.
- Payfone deploys at an additional tier-1 bank in the U.S., now protects 50+ million U.S. accounts.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.