- “Best of Show Winner DriveWealth Inks New Partnership with Stoxs”
- “CopSonic and Natixis Team Up to Launch UltraSound Payment Solution, SwipeSonic”
- “PayPal Unveils Carrier Partnerships, NFC Payment Capability”
Around the web
- LockByMobile is working with Visa APIs to enhance consumer transaction controls.
- Kasasa launches new auto loan direct marketing program, Kasasa Fuel.
- Bobsguide highlights alum Currency Cloud.
- GMC Software teams up with SundaySky to improve customer experiences via video.
- Fiserv announces that 25 credit unions have committed to CUnify, its account processing platform.
- Corezoid is among the first Ukranian startups to participate at Startup Grind (in Ukranian).
- Xero teams up with Google, bringing gmail and Google Apps for Work to its platform.
- Dashlane web engineer Thomas Guillory explains why his company is building its next web app using React.js.
- FirstBank to deploy Transakt, a multi-factor authentication technology from Entersekt.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.