- Britain’s Second Largest Mobile Wallet, Yoyo, Pulls $10 Million in Funding
- Mint Bills Brings Mobile Billpay to One Million Customers of Quester Gas
- Global Debt Registry Teams Up with TransUnion to Better Serve Debt Industry
Around the web
- Bento for Business founder and CEO weighs in on the future of tech accelerators. See Bento for Business at FinovateSpring 2015 in San Jose next month.
- Global Market Solutions joins the Misys InFusion Partner program.
- TechCrunch column on fintech regulation features Lending Club, Motif Investing, Betterment, OnDeck, Wealthfront, Prosper, and WealthForge. Join WealthForge in San Jose for FinovateSpring 2015.
- PYMNTS features AcceptEmail.
- OnDeck partners with Angie’s List to offer financing to its service providers.
- Paybefore selects InComm as a 2015 Paybefore Awards Europe winner in the Change Agent of the Year category.
- Banking Exchange: Kabbage hopes to harvest more bank partnerships.
- Check Point Software and FireEye partner to share threat intelligence to protect customers from modern advanced attacks.
- Bank Innovation’s look at Voice Assisted Banking features Interactions.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.