- “FinovateEurope 2016: Themes on the Thames“
- “Finovate Debuts: Alerts from Ethoca Foils Fraudsters”
- “BBVA Compass to Leverage BlackRock-owned FutureAdvisor”
- Check out today’s installment of our FinovateEurope Sneak Peek series:
Around the web
- Fenergo forges strategic partnership with Markit and kyc.com, bringing its client lifecycle management solution to FIs.
- Union Bank & Trust to leverage Digital Payments Guardian from Prairie Cloudware to power its new bank-branded mobile wallet.
- SunTrust Bank selects the Enterprise Risk Case Management (ERCM) solution from NICE Actimize.
- Former FDIC chair Sheila Bair gives Blooom a “ringing endorsement” during a recent visit.
- Jack Henry & Associates promotes former president David Foss to CEO; Jack Prim transitions to executive chairman of the board.
- Emailage and Quatrro Processing team up to provide end-to-end, anti-fraud and chargeback-management solutions to merchants.
- Pymnts talks to Kashoo about connecting with SMEs that procure through Amazon Business.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.