- “Finovate debuts: LiftForward Allows Clients to Offer Risk-free Purchase Financing”
- “Trizic raises $2 Million to Help Advisers Compete with Algorithms”
Around the web
- Financial Planning speculates about Personal Capital’s future.
- Utah Business Magazine names Lendio one of the best companies to work for in Utah for the third consecutive year.
- Arroweye Solutions selected to provide prepaid card production and personalization services for The Members Group.
- Microsoft partners with Boku for carrier billing.
- Financial Times mentions MaxMyInterest (paywall).
- Wealthforge one of three winners of the UBS Future of Finance Challenge.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.