- “Lighter Capital closes $9 Million Series B Funding Round, Raises $100 Million to Lend to Tech Startups”
- “Dwolla Helps Seamless Deploy its Mobile Wallet in the United States”
Around the web
- PYMNTS records 2015 payment-trend insights from multiple Finovate and FinDEVr alums.
- Arroweye featured in Credit Union Journal.
- PSFK features BehavioSec.
- Kantox brings free and automatic SWIFT messages to its clients.
- Dealstruck and Lendio release eBook.
- The Growing Business Awards names Zopa the Growing Business of the Year in the small business category.
- PYMNTS features Bento for Business.
- American Banker highlights how Tesobe’s Open Bank Project is working toward an API-based banking model.
- Markit and CLS unveil new streamlined process for cross-currency-swaps settlement.
- Let’s Talk Payments looks at Klarna and its unconventional approach to authentication.
- FIS closes SunGard acquisition.
- BioCatch adds Gadi Maier and Howard Edelstein to its board of directors.
- Comarch implements Field Service Management solution for receivables management specialist, the KRUK Group.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.