- “VATBox Wins Spot in Inaugural Global MasterCard Start Path Class”
- “Finovate Debuts: Persistent Systems Introduces Social Payments Solution, BuddyPay“
Around the web
- Billhighway ranked number 398 fastest growing company in North America on Deloittes 2015 Technology Fast 500.
- Inspirus Credit Union replaces its existing digital banking system with Alkami Technology’s ORB platform.
- Corezoid–powered mobile Privat24 for Android lets users scan and digitize discount cards.
- Let’s Talk Payments features Coinbase, Chain, Ripple, and ItBit in its roundup of top fundraising blockchain and bitcoin companies for 2015.
- PYMNTS.com interviews Ripple CEO Chris Larsen on payment trends for 2016.
- BBVA’s new release of BBVA Wallet enables users to redeem credit card rewards on the spot.
- TokBox’s new developer toolkit brings voice and video chat to Apple TV apps.
- Facebook’s CTO Mike Schroepfer joins Wealthfront’s board of directors.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.