- “Roostify Garners $500,000 in Funding from Wells Fargo Accelerator”
- “Dream Payments Launches its EMV mPOS System in Canada”
Around the web
- Misys launches FusionCapital 2.o.
- Digital Insight and CUneXus team up to bring digital lending technology to Digital Insight’s financial institution clients.
- Thomson Reuters unveils its new desktop platform, grouping all FX transaction venues into one single point of access.
- NBT Bank to deploy Sales Enablement from Fiserv, a mobile messaging solution for wealth managers.
- PaySwag and PayPal are among the companies highlighted in Inc.’s look back at Money20/20.
- Entrepreneur.com features Vouch, a social network for credit.
- StartupSmart profiles document-capture specialist, Shoeboxed.
- Persistent Systems designs and implements online communities for cloud-managed wi-fi solution provider, AirTight Networks.
- Trulioo Selected as Runner-up for Startup Canada Award for Innovation.
- Orasi Software signs partnership agreement with Kony Solutions.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.