- Finovate debuts: “LiquidLandscape’s Visualization Solves Scattered Data”
- “FinDEVr Launches in New York, March 2016″
- “OnDeck adds new small business lending options”
Around the web
- The Financial Brand: Beyond the Arc’s Steven Ramirez considers three fintech trends from Finovate alums.
- Nasdaq acquires SecondMarket to help startups sell shares.
- Motif Investing partners with J.P. Morgan to offer investors fractional IPO shares.
- ING and Kabbage partner to bring platform lending to Europe’s small businesses.
- PayItSimple USA changes its name to Splitit.
- Encap Security announces formation of new advisory board.
- Algomi wins “Most Innovative Trading Product/Service” category at the Financial News Awards in Trading & Technology for the second consecutive year.
- OakNorth Bank chooses Mambu as its banking technology partner.
- Feedzai introduces data science studio for fraud prevention.