- “FinovateEurope: Save £300 through Friday”
- “American Banker’s “20 Fintech Companies to Watch” Features Eleven Finovate Alums”
- “Kabbage’s Fresh $135 Million to Help Grow Karrot Consumer Lending Platform”
- “Hoyos Labs Unveils 4F Smartphone Authentication Technology”
Around the web
- IDology makes an equity investment Payfone.
- Insuritas to install insurance agency solution for MAC FCU’s 14,000+ members.
- PocketSmith launches in Xero Add-On Marketplace.
- Fidor Bank wins in two categories, Lending Club and Idea Bank both come in first, at BAI Retail Delivery’s Global Banking Innovation Awards.
- WSJ features BehavioSec and Nymi in article “The Next Security Frontier: The Human Body”
- mBank launches biometrics in its mobile application dedicated to corporate customers.
- PYMNTS profiles Moven in the wake of its recent $12 million fundraising.
- Markit unveils cloud-based, Know Your Third Party (KY3P) service to make it easier to manage third-party risk-processes.
- Blackhawk Network and Stockpile partner to make eGift cards for stock available at select retailers in the U.S.
- Meniga receives a World Summit Award for best technological solution in e-business and commerce.
- TechCrunch: “Ping Identity Opens Up About Its Financials As It Eyes 2017 IPO”
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.