- Commentary: “”Prosper Signals Move into PFM with $30 Million Acquisition of BillGuard“
- Thanks to Xignite, the #FintechRevolution Will Be API’d”
Around the web
- Lending Club adds Indiana, Kansas, and Nebraska, expanding its services to 36 states.
- Premier Bank in Bangladesh extends payments agreement with TSYS, upgrading to PRIME4.
- iSignthis to provide KYC services to Danish payment processor and card acquirer, Clearhaus, beginning in early 2016.
- LeasePlan Bank implements Matrix digital banking platform from Five Degrees.
- Peoples Bank & Trust hires Insuritas to launch turnkey insurance agency.
- Kaspersky’s blog mentions Twilio’s Authy as a way to protect your ID on a smartphone.
- Avalara announces the availability of a benefits program exclusively for U.S. QuickBooks ProAdvisors® and their clients.
- Celent advises banks to be more like Fidor Bank in order to remain relevant.
- The Neutral Internet Exchange NL-ix will use Interxion Cloud Connect to connect to Microsoft Azure as a part of its new cloud connectivity services.
- TABB Research features Heckyl Technologies, Market Prophit, PsychSignal, and TickerTags in its new report on “social alpha 2.0.”
- Nexmo teams up with mobile operator, H3G, to bring its SMS-based user-authentication technology to Sweden and Denmark. See Nexmo at FinDEVr 2015 in San Francisco next month.
This post will be updated throughout the day as news and developments emerge. You can also follow all the alumni news headlines on the Finovate Twitter account.